Here's some stuff I've written around the web.
- End-Of-Summer-Purge! 9 Things You Should Get Rid Of Now // Trulia; syndicated on Huffington Post
- Get Firmer, Brighter Skin at Home With This 5-Step DIY Facial Massage // Thrive Market
- Ojai, California: Weekend Getaway Travel Guide // Zipcar
- Guide to Weight Loss for Obese Dogs // NomNomNow
- The Secret to Getting More Volume in Your Ponytail // Beautylish
- 8 Ways to Stay Safe at the Pool or Beach This Summer // One Medical
- From Family Feud Tryouts to Viral Stardom // Family Feud
- 15 Photos That Prove Dogs Are Just Like Humans // Refinery29
- Beauty Basics: Expiration Dates // Martha Stewart's Whole Living
- Charlotte Tilbury: From World-Class Makeup Artist to Global Beauty Icon // Beautylish
- 3 New Workouts to Try // Boston Common
- Greenway 2020's Vision for a Greener, Cleaner Los Angeles // Zipcar
- The Reverse Hanger Trick and 9 More Decluttering Hacks // Trulia
- Top 6 Celebrity Family Feud Moments // Family Feud
- How Altering the Shape of Your Brows Can Change Your Whole Face // Beautylish
- Profile: The Detroit Bus Company Gets a Stalled City Moving Again // Zipcar
Publications I've edited, past and present.
- Thrive Market: Daily recipes, health tips, and lifestyle content to support the brand's e-commerce experience
- DogVacay blog (acquired by Rover): Pet tips, tricks, advice, and (naturally) lots of adorable pup photos and videos
- Beautylish editorial vertical: Hair and makeup how-tos, DIYs, product reviews and spotlights, and beauty influencer profiles
- Groupon Getaways: Groupon's travel channel in partnership with Expedia, with travel guide content and package deals
- Venus Zine: I spent one year as editor-in-chief of the now-defunct magazine (R.I.P.) dedicated to women in music and the arts
- Whole Living: For a few years, I edited the beauty and front-of-book sections of this Martha Stewart Living monthly (also R.I.P.)
- Thrive Market '5-Day Detox': A full book of meal plans and recipes created as a marketing piece; I did the top-edit and copyedit
A look at emails, shareable graphics, and other marketing projects I've worked on.
- Journy homepage: Copy for the homepage of Journy, a travel-planning startup that pairs you with your own "trip designer"
- Indie Lee Radiant Skin System lookbook: The creator herself gives a breakdown of every product, its ingredients, and how to use it
- Find Your Undertone Pinterest graphic: A save-and-share guide to this article that has been repinned 200K times and counting
- All-Natural Cleaning Recipes graphic: Easy DIY cleaning product recipes in pinnable form, pointing to this Trulia article
- 5 Ways to Make Eyes Look Bigger email: Marketing email using how-to content to drive sales of specific eye makeup products
- Messy Hair email: Another example of a content-driven email to promote and sell hair products from one brand, Sachajuan